Monday, December 12, 2011

Move Over "It's a Marshmallow World"?

Hey, Mark and Jessica, how about using my Christmas song--"Kisses For Christmas"--on your next Christmas CD?

(Jessica sings):
I don’t want fancy shoes,
Jimmy Choos
Or Louboutins, dear.
I want your kisses for Christmas this year

Don’t want a ruby ring,
Any bling.
Won’t bring me cheer.
I want your kisses for Christmas this year.

I don't want lingerie,
S’il vous plait,
It leaves me cold.
If you’re in love and wanna show me
Hold me close and mistletoe me.

I don't want caviar,
In a jar,
Too salty, dear.
I want your kisses a lot,
All that you've got.
I want your kisses for Christmas this year.

(Mark sings):
Won't give you lingerie
S’il vous plait,
It leaves you cold.
If I'm in love and wanna show you
Close your eyes, I'll mistletoe you.

(Both sing):
Don’t want a private plane,
Trip to Spain,
Let me be clear:
I want your kisses for free,
Save them for me,
I want your kisses for Christmas this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No trip to Spain thank you