Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Barry's Barbra Showstopper

Don't tell me I lack will,
That's simply silly.
If someone takes a spill,
It's Hill, and not me.
Don't bring around Fox News
To prate about my reign.

Don't say that I'm not great,
Great's what they've always told me.
I've steered the ship of state;
It was so deft and so bold of me.
Don't bring around Fox News
To prate about my reign.

I'll march my fans out
In the press corps.
It always pans out
'Cuz they say, "He's the very coolest.
So what if machinations fool us?"

But whether I detest exception'lism.
And if my thinking fosters a great schism.
A red-blue separation that will never die.
I gotta fly now,
I gotta lie now,
I gotta go bamboozle.
Ooo, life is po-mo, po-mo so I'll go
Wing it 'cuz they'll excuse. So
Get ready for me; I'm your bestest bet.
Four years from now a twenty trillion dollar debt.
Don't bring about Fox News to prate about my reign.

I'm gonna win and win big.
Ignore the polls--they've been rigged.

One vote and I'm in like Flynn.
Triumph of Barnum-like spin.
Eyes on the prize I deserve.
No one can say I lack nerve.
Hey, Mr. Romney, throw your curve...

I'll march my band out, they'll beat my drum,
My biggest fans shout--Letternan and Stew-art,

Whoopi, Joy B. their askew art.
Get ready for me, Mitt, 'cuz I won't blow it.
Benghazi, that Mo-film, don't care to know it.
No Romney, no, no Romney, is gonna ruin my parade.

 
Update: Barbra sends out an S.O.S. for her man, Barry.

No comments: