Thursday, March 27, 2014

Here Comes Mummy's Boo Boo

A mom from Toad Suck, Arkansas (hey, wasn't where Petticoat Junction was set?) was thrown into jail when she decided to, um, suck back brewskis and breastfeed--at the same time:
A mother, who was thrown in jail and charged with endangering the welfare of a child after breastfeeding her baby while drinking, said she didn’t know she was possibly breaking the law.  
“I did drink. I did breastfeed,” Tasha Adams told ABC News’ “20/20” in her first on-camera interview. “I didn’t know it was illegal. If I knew it was illegal, I wouldn’t have done it.”  
Last week, Chuck Clawson, the deputy city attorney for Conway, Ark., dropped Adams’ child endangerment charge because there wasn’t enough evidence to prove she had one too many drinks to care for her child.
 
The 28-year-old is a stay-at-home mother to her three children: 6-year-old Cal, 2-year-old Hyd, and 8-month-old Ana. Adams and her family live in Toad Suck, Ark., a small town where alcohol is banned. But unlike Toad Suck, Conway, Ark., is not a dry town...
Do I sense a new TLC reality show in the offing?

A family that's not from Toad Suck, Ark.

No comments: